Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A bit nervous




I'm a bit nervous.....Michael Storer meanwhile a good friend of mine asked me to send him some of my fragrances. He's curious about my creations. He sent me already some of his and they are stunning beautiful, I'm not sure he would like mine.

The problem I have is that I don't know when to stop with creating a fragrance I always want to find out what makes it more beautiful, maybe I forgot something, something that will make it perfect. I think I have to make myself stop when the fragrance is real nice and not go on and on with it.

Now I'm thinking about the fragrances I would send him. I'm thinking about the fragrance with the magnolia but I know this one is not finished, that has nothing to do with that I can't stop with it, it's just not finished. But I will send it any way so maybe he can give some advice to me. Another I will send is the fruity chypre fragrance, it's not a real chypre but based on some of the notes of chypre. It has fruity notes of pineapple, lychee, mango and bergamot with a little bit of basil. The heart has notes of jasmin, orris, rose, tuberose and lily. The base is made of oakmoss, cedar and amber. I will send a leather fragrance as well, this one has notes of bergamot, mandarin, orange blossom, rose, amber, castoreum, civet and musk. It's a "dirty" kind of fragrance real animal and leathery.

I'm always afraid that I have something like "wishful smelling" that I think it smells like I had in mind but that another will smell something totally different. I'm always a bit nervous to show my fragrances to someone else, but I will send it to him and just wait to see what he thinks about them.
Whish me luck!

No comments: