Friday, August 18, 2006

Private emails

Just got another lovely private email from a reader of this blog, telling me she likes the blog and hope I will continue with it. It surprises me that I get a lot of private emails, it seems like some people rather like to send me private emails than adding a comment on the blog. When I just look at the comments on this blog it looks like I'm a bit alone, but this emails always tell me that you out there and like to read this blog. I'm so lucky that I found Statcounter it tells me how many people visited this blog and how long they stay. This gives me encouragement and I have to admit it's good for my ego too.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi, I'm here!
:O)

Jenny said...

Hi Vic, LoL yes I'm glad you're here.

katiedid said...

Aw, I'm here, too :P

I think some folks are just shy to share publically sometimes, or else perhaps here they feel embarrassed because they don't know as much about the technical aspects like you do.

Jenny said...

Hi Katie, perhaps they are shy I don't know. I don't know all the technical aspects either but like to share the things that I do know. I started this blog because I wanted to find people with the same interest, I just love to talk about fragrances. I'm a bit shy to because my English language is not so well, but I do it anyway.

Jenny said...

Hi Strange accord, That's so nice to hear, it's good to get feedback sometimes.