Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Perfume Bottles?

It's almost Easter and this inspired me to find some beautiful perfume bottles in an egg shape. At your right you see a 'lady's companion' - a perfume-bottle holder - made by German master silversmith Henry Steiner (1835-1914), who came to Adelaide in 1858. The design is an emu egg that encloses two perfume bottles. The egg has been cut in two and is hinged to allow access to the perfume bottles inside.
Below some other perfume bottles with an egg shape:


Sashka
Beyond Paradise Blue

Lovely Obsession



Mischief

Black Cashmere

Agent Provocateur


Another beauty from Agent Provocateur MaƮtresse

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

chayaruchama said...

Very funny- and lovely, too.
I hope your holiday was a sweet one-

Liefs !

Jenny said...

Hi Chaya,
Yes my holiday was perfect, I had an extra day off so I had a long weekend. Plus yesterday it was the birthday of my father, he turned 70! It was a wonderful day.
Hope yours was nice too.

Dikke kus!